Seeker. Life Long Learner. Explorer.
I am passionate about helping women learn to connect to themselves in a deeper more fundamental way to find the answers they seek in life.
This passion is rooted in personal experience, as I have made many personal and professional changes and had to dig deep to find my path.
I have been married for over 25 years, am raising a family, and have made two significant career transitions, first when leaving Corporate America to run my own consulting business, and again when leaving the business world to become a psychotherapist.
I know what it’s like to feel a certain level of restlessness and dissatisfaction in life and how to access internal resources to guide myself through the process of change.
When I'm not working you can find me out for a run, enjoying good food and wine with friends and family, or traveling the world, exploring different cultures.
- University of San Francisco, MA Counseling Psychology
- The Ohio State University, BS Business Administration – Marketing & Logistics
- Certified Mindfulness Teacher - Mindfulness Training Institute; studied under Mark Coleman and Martin Aylward
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) – completed levels I and II with Laurel Parnell
- Somatic Experiencing – Therapeutic Skills Workshop with Ariel Giaretto
- EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy) for Couples – completed the Externship
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) – completed 2 year training program at Family Services Agency of Marin