I am passionate about helping women learn to connect to themselves in a deeper more fundamental way to find the answers they seek in life. This passion is rooted in personal experience, as I have made many personal and professional changes and had to dig deep to find my path. I have been married for over 25 years, am raising a family, and have made two significant career transitions, first when leaving Corporate America to run my own consulting business, and again when leaving the business world to become a psychotherapist. I know what it’s like to feel a certain level of restlessness and dissatisfaction in life and how to access internal resources to guide myself through the process of change.
- University of San Francisco, MA Counseling Psychology
- The Ohio State University, BS Business Administration – Marketing & Logistics
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) – completed levels I and II with Laurel Parnell; 50 hours of training; monthly consultation
- Somatic Experiencing – Therapeutic Skills Workshop with Ariel Giaretto; 8 hours of training
- EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy) for Couples – completed the Externship; 32 hours of training
- DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) – completed over 50 hours of training and supervision